miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2022

Academic Changes in 2022

Hello everyone, in this blog I'm going to talk about some changes that could be made to my study program of my carreer, which is Chemistry and Pharmacy. First of all, I agree with mostly evertything on the subjects I have to study, but now that we just got over a pandemic, I think it would be very interesting and helpful to learn more about vaccines, viruses, and maybe have like a class about the history of COVID-19 and how we got to overcome it and got back to normal. Also, I think that when you fail a subject, it would be much more helpful to do it again the next semester and not the next year, this causes more delay in your studies (that is already too long) by a whole year! which is really frustating, so I think you should repeat classes by semester and not by year. There are some clasees that can get really difficult, but I think it is something expected since this carreer is very demanding and requires a lot of habilities, such as memory, inteligence, etc. So yeah, sadly the workload is a lot but it's ok. When I come to the faculty I have everything that is necessary, labs, classrooms, restrooms, a place to hang out, even a field to do sports, so it's really cool to have all that, but, I think the faculty isn't inclusive enough, for example the main entrance doesn't have a ramp for people with wheelchair, the clasrooms have stairs inside, if you want to go the labs you can't because there are only stairs, so I think the faculty should improve those things that are crucial nowadays. Although, the quality of the labs, technology that is in the classrooms, and the teachers and their methods are great and help a lot, like using presentations, sending them questions by email and all that you realize that academically this faculty is great.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, in the subject of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, the topics of vaccines are studied.

    ResponderEliminar

Back To The Past

If I ever had the chance to time travel, I think I would go back to the past and not travel to the future, because I rather not knowing what...