miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2022

TV Shows and Series

On this blog I'm going to tell you about my favorite TV Show I've ever seen. Well I'm not really a person who watches a lot of series or TV, I enjoy more watching movies instead. But from the few series I've seen I got to say that South Park is the best and my favorite.
So yeah, this show is dumb and has a lot of dark humour but it also deals about some serious situations in a funny way but with a deep meaning. For example there are some episodes that treat about inmigration, depression, voting and social pressure and a lot of more stuff. These things can be relatable in the present tense and South Park gives a great point of view of it. So when I watch South Park I mainly do it to have some fun and laugh a bit, which is one of the things I look for and enjoy the most when I want to watch a new show. Although I haven't finished it because the new episodes were kinda boring and lacked of the dark humour as the firsts seasons, but, now I'm interested in seeing other TV shows like Twin Peaks, which is a serie that one of my favorite film directors did in the 90s and it's a must watch if you are a Lynch fan. It's funny because Twin Peaks isn't comedy as South Park is, but I'm interested anyways.

1 comentario:

Back To The Past

If I ever had the chance to time travel, I think I would go back to the past and not travel to the future, because I rather not knowing what...