miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2022

My Bucket List

On my 21 years of life I have done many things I loved, like for example travelling, going to concerts, partying and all that. But, there are many more things I would like to do in the future. My bucket list includes many activities like going on a trip with friends, practice some sports like tennis or paddel, and my most important one: live in another country. Well, the firts two activities can be done in a short period of time, since they are the most simple and don't require a lot. But to live in another country that requires a lot of time and money, so I hope I can do it around 2030 or 2040 at most, so I will be graduated from college and have a job to save money. I still don't know the country I would like to live but I'm thinking of somewhere they speak english, but I'm open to any language. For the moment I'm thinking of going by myself since it means to leave your family and friends behind, so it is a rough decission also. Going back to the simplest activities, I've tried practicing tennis when I was younger but I didn't last long because I got bored, but now I'm really interested in practicing again and maybe invite to play some friends so it will be more fun. And I've done some trips with friends before but nothing too big, so that's what I'm looking for, maybe visiting a beach, going to the south of Chile or going to another country would be fun and memorable. So this is my bucket list at the time but it may have some changes and additions through the time. Bye.

3 comentarios:

Back To The Past

If I ever had the chance to time travel, I think I would go back to the past and not travel to the future, because I rather not knowing what...