miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2022
Back To The Past
If I ever had the chance to time travel, I think I would go back to the past and not travel to the future, because I rather not knowing what is coming next for us and also it may seem pretty disturbing that I prefer not to imagine.
My plan for travelling to the past is to arrive while a big sport event is happening like a World Cup Final, a box fight, horse racing, etc. So then I will know the final result from my timeline and I will bet for the winner, making me earn a lot of money. So, maybe I guess I would change some minor things as long as it doesn't affect the final result, but I prefer to keep it low.
And yeah it sounds great using that technique to earn money but I don't think I'll use it for a long time because I would be homesick from my original timeline, so I think I will only do one BIG bet and leave, let's say about a game where the team with 0 hopes won against a pretty solid team, I can't remember any examples at the moment but I'll do my research before travelling to the past for sure.
There are many stories about guys who do an impressive bet, earning a huge amount of money, and then disappear letting us jump into crazy conclusions that they were time travellers, but who knows?.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Back To The Past
If I ever had the chance to time travel, I think I would go back to the past and not travel to the future, because I rather not knowing what...
-
Well for me it's really hard to decide which concert I've attended is the best, I've been going to concerts since I was 12 years...
-
On this blog I'm going to tell you about my favorite TV Show I've ever seen. Well I'm not really a person who watches a lot of s...
-
Hello everyone, in this blog I'm going to talk about some changes that could be made to my study program of my carreer, which is Chemist...
Nice perspective, very similar to the plot of "time lapse" (it's a movie)!
ResponderEliminarBet in the past would be similar if you do it in the future, is not it?
ResponderEliminar