miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2022

Practice Post

Good afternoon classmates. In this blog I will tell you about some cool places I visited the other day in Santiago that fascinated me with their beauty. The first one I would like to talk about is the Bahai Temple. This temple is located on the hills of Peñalolen, where you can see a magnificent view of the whole city, I really recommend going after a rainy day because the sky will be very clear with no smog. But that´s not all about, the Bahai Temple is a place where you can have a peaceful and joyful time while admiring the inside of the building. People normally go to pray or meditate no matter the religion you preach. If you liked this place I also recommend visiting Parque de las esculturas, Museo de Bellas Artes, etc. If you are thinking of visiting those places keep in mind a mean of transportation, my personal favorite is the subway due to it´s flair of embrace the whole city, making it much easier, not spending too much and eco-friendly.

4 comentarios:

  1. It is a very good place but I don like people who lives in peñaloren becoause this people steal to inocent people

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i never heard about this place before i will go probably

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really liked your post, I had never heard of these interesting places, I really want to visit them, although I don't think it will rain these days.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My mother and I want to visit that temple for a long time

    ResponderEliminar

Back To The Past

If I ever had the chance to time travel, I think I would go back to the past and not travel to the future, because I rather not knowing what...