miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2022

A country I would like to visit

For many years I have been obsessed with Iceland due to its beauty and great nature.
Iceland is a nordic country located in Europe, Northern Europe to be more precise, reason why is one of the coldest countries in the world but yet so beautiful. The thing I find most interesting about Iceland is that it's a very small country, more like a tiny island, with only one "big" city called Reykjavik (which is the capital), and the rest of the country is just mountains, volcanos and glaciers. Because it's so small only 368.792 people live in Iceland, and that's why maybe most of the icelandics know each other.
If I ever go to Iceland I would like visit the Black Sand Beach, see the Gulfos Waterfall, eat typical food like "hakarl" (fermented shark) and go to a big mountain to see the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).
Although it is an amazing country I don´t think I would live there, because it can get really lonely with very few people living there, and also the cold weather might bring you down in my opinion. Also, the language there I find it extremely difficult to learn, so I guess I would just visit Iceland from time to time.

2 comentarios:

Back To The Past

If I ever had the chance to time travel, I think I would go back to the past and not travel to the future, because I rather not knowing what...